CD11 (Hobby Farmers) (5.5 hp)
- The CD11 tows easily with a small car, quad or even pushed by hand
- Perfect for landscaping or a hobby farm
- Numerous optional and included accessories add great value to your investment
- The thumb allows you to pick up rocks or logs weighing over 1,000 lbs
CD21 (Remote Applications – other than Mining) (9.0 hp)
- Need more power? The CD21R provides 3,000 lbs of breakout force using a 9 hp Honda engine
- The CD21R is used for remote locations capable of digging 10 ft deep through tough, rocky ground with ease
- The hydraulic thumb picks up rocks or logs weighing up to a ton
- Comes with 12 inch wide bucket; and there’s the option of having an 8 inch trenching bucket or 20 inch grading bucket
- “Ripper” accessory digs through frozen ground and acts as a root cutter
- Also available with fenders and travel lights (which are required for highway towing)
- When you need power and digging depth, the CD21R is for you!
Mining CD21, with Added Power, Stronger Framework, and Basic Spare Parts (13.0 hp)
- Mining CD21 is more stable and much safer to use on steep slopes using multi-positional arms and axles
- Can tear out huge stumps from slopes of 35 degrees
- Large rubber tires and lightweight design cause little damage to the environment. It leaves virtually no trace as it climbs steep, forested slopes from trench site to trench site.
- Larger 13 hp Honda engine meets pollution control standards and uses very little gas daily
- Includes 2 spare hoses, pins, grease nipples, filter, wrenches, tool box, gas container and duct tape to keep you working reliably
- Can be transported by helicopter to remote mining sites in one load, or quickly/easily in two loads of 700 + 550 pounds.
CD21SS – Skid Steer (complete with all attachments) (13.0 hp)
- Driveable, towable and quickly and easily converts to an Excavator, Loader, Snow Plow or Forklift – all attachments included!
- Unlike the other CD21s, this unit can be self driven
- Hydraulic stabilizers included